Translate

9 de marzo de 2014

Objectives of this Blog



This blog, was created, basically by two objectives.

First, to present and exchange the most powerful strategies, with some traders of SQ in worldwide, mainly with my friend in South Korea Chaeseok Lim cofounder of this idea.

Second, and no less important. I will use it as a library which will collect the finest details that a quantitative trader must know and with that information; And with this, besides having a place to which recourse in my moments of doubt, or reinforcement, continue the process of teaching both to my friend and partner in Colombia, like other people in the future, including, the son that i don't have yet...

Therefore, to satisfy the different objectives; the blog will be written, both in English (I will try...) like in Spanish. But I'll make sure to put an automatic translator.

In principle, the blog is public, but we'll see...

This blog is just a piece of what is my website.

Best regards

AndrEAs

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario